Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year, New Projects!





I am in a very creative mood, especially since my little daughter is turning 2 soon. Well not that soon, still 3 months ahead but I have already started planning her 2nd Birthday Party.  I put a lot of time in planning and preparation, yes I know.. I am crazy, but I love Parties. I guess it runs in my family. My mom threw beautiful parties for me and now I'd like to do the same for my 2 daughters.  I love Crafts and for my daughter's parties I like to do everything I can, from the invitations, decor, loot bags and even the pinatas.  

I just discovered "Blogging" and thought it would be fun to share all of my creative projects with you.  Hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...