Thursday, June 14, 2012

~ Birthday Party ~ 50's Diner Sock Hop PART 2


Continuation from Part 1 : If you missed Part 1 of this Party, Click HERE!

AS SEEN in Hostess with The Mostess ...



                                                               THE FOOD TABLE...

This is the other side of the room. We decorated all the room with balloons. I specially loved the balloon wall that my mom made as a background for the food table. The shinny table skirt and all the Sock Hop 50's Party Supplies  { Plates, cups, napkins...} are from  Birthday Express

 
I had so much fun planning the food table: Hamburgers, mini hot-dogs, fries, pizza, chicken nuggets..Just food that is usually served at a dinner...I also had fruits, strawberry dip {this is one is always a hit...recipe coming soon}, jello cups...

 
I was so excited when I found the vintage Coca-Cola glass bottles in my local supermarket and I used them as part of the decor as well.


I made Water Bottle Labels and Straw tags using the printable designs from my shop.  

 

In the picture above birthday girl's Lil sister! I went to Johnny Rockets and they were so nice and gave me a few their hats for the kids to wear.

 
 THE PARTY FAVORS...


I came across with the pretty bags at Michaels and they matched perfectly with the Sock Hop 50's Party Supplies  and I filled them with girly stuff for favors: Hair bands, hair clips, lipsticks...


PINATA AND WELCOME SIGN...


I also made a Pinata and a Welcome Sign in the shape Jukeboxes.



We had disco lights and music from the 50's and the girls had a blast dancing with Tiffany from BounceDJ   She was Excellent!


Credits and Vendors:
Cake Pops: Cathy The CakeBomb
Entertainment: BounceDj

Sock Hop 50's Party Supplies can be purchased online at Birthday Express
Decor, Styling, Sweets and Party Printable Designs: Party-Tales


 

1 comment:

  1. Find a pool! Ask about the pool for hire, and whether it is possible to decorate it, eat and drink by the pool, included alcohol!. Jet cleaning hoses bring a lot of fun. Or you can go to a hotel with a pool (endless pools are better)
    https://icemakershub.com/igloo-ice103-ice-maker-review/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...