Thursday, February 3, 2011

~Birthday Party~ Valeria's Princess Party

 

When my friend Timmy enlisted me to decorate her daughter, Valeria's 5th birthday party, I was very happy to help.  Somehow we pulled this party together in one day {the day before the party we went shopping, and did all baking and decor}.  Valeria loves princesses so we went with the Princess theme. 





I adore how the cupcakes turned out.  I just used a cherry cake mix and decorated with ready made white buttercreme frosting I purchased at the Bulk Barn Store {There was really no time to bake from scratch, but I think they tasted was really good} For the frosting, I used a Wilton 1M tip and towered it on top of the cupcake. I got the most adorable pink and purple sprinkles that just looked like sparkles and adorned the top with a pink bubble-gum. 

{Note to myself: Don't overfill the cupcakes next time. I had to repeat a whole batch that didn't look so good.}  We used a Wilton Cupcake Stand we purchased at Michaels

I also made the deliciously cute yummy-gummi pots.



The adorable Princesses Loot Bags were purchased at the Disney store.  A Princess Mural, Princess table decor, and tons of balloons were decorating the room. 
It was all rush rush but it was well worthy because Valeria loved her party!

3 comments:

  1. Thanx..loved the idea of using the table cover as a backdrop....we are even planning to have princess theme bday party for my daughter....

    ReplyDelete
  2. To learn more easy knitting tips and techniques, and see the progress I am making in my quest to learn the art of knitting please head over babygarn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...