Wednesday, February 6, 2013

~ Birthday Party ~ The Avengers

Here I have one party for boys to show you! The AVENGERS Birthday Party.
 
 
 
I created these designs for a talented Party Planner from Colombia...My mom.

 Yes, she styled this party for her friend's grandson 5th birthday

 
 

I really like the cake and the Captain American Shield cookies.
 
I got the task to create the printable designs for the party: I designed water bottle labels, Thank you tags and food labels. 
 
 
  
My mom made a balloon wall backdrop.  Covering the walls can really add a festive touch to any party – you can use balloons, fabric, murals..
 
 Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man and the Handsome Thor, they were all at the party!
 
The AVENGERS printable party collection is now available in the shop! 
 




The Avengers party supplies can be purchased online at Birthday Express

The Avengers Deluxe Party Pack for 8

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...