Sunday, February 3, 2013

~ Sunday Super Bowl XLVII 2013!


 I just finished setting up the room for the Super Bowl Party, and got kicked out of the basement ~ No girls allowed in this party.
 
I honestly know nothing about football but I really enjoyed doing the set up.
 
This is my husband's party, he is so excited finally the basement is ready and he can have the guys over to watch the game.  And I'm so excited as well, finally after 4 years, I also have my Craft room! I've been dreaming about it for so long...  I can't wait to finish organizing the room to show you all the pictures.  Finally all my crafts are going to be in one same place and not all over the house.. 
 
So I had to put my finishing touches to the party..
 
 
These are some of the appetizers: I made a Cheese tray, delicious guacamole, Salsa, Nachos and dips, of course there will Spicy WINGS and meatballs in the oven.
 
 
 
Drinks Ready...And more Food...

 
Bar full.  Too bad I can't drink :) For you who don't know, I'm expecting my 3rd baby!
 
There are like 15 guys now and there is food here like for a 100 hundred people, I guess I will be eating shawarma for a week.  I have no problem with that..
 
 
 
Just before the game..Rachel Ray showing how to make easy chili and party food.. 
 
 
Ok I got to go check on the wings...they might be getting burned now.. Talk to you soon.
 
Make sure to enter our fabulous giveaway with TUTUMOI.com  If you haven't entered yet click here.
  
 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...